EverGreenCoin® Solar Web Wallet System
The EverGreenCoin Community, Core Team, & EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. introduce EverGreenCoin.org's EverGreenCoin (EGC) Solar Web Wallet System. A website that provides online access to its users' EGC funds that are received, stored, and sent via solar power. Even the web server that is serving you this page, and access to your wallet if you proceed, is powered by sunshine
only. You can visit the EGC Solar Web Wallet System interface at https://WebWallet.EverGreenCoin.org
from any web-enabled device, but please read and understand the following first:
Why should you use the EGC Solar Web Wallet System
- If you do not want to install a local EGC wallet to your own computer / device or you do not have one to use.
- If you do not want to wait the full synchronization of the EverGreenCoin blockchain.
- If you care not to be rewarded the 7% annual network rewards via PoS mining (aka PoS minting).
For accountability and better trasparency, EGC Solar Web Wallet System's coins are never staked.
...then an EGC Solar Web Wallet is a good solution for you and it is free
What should you know, if you use the EGC Solar Web Wallet System
What should you do, if you use the EGC Solar Web Wallet System
- The private key of the wallet is not in your hands.
- The EGC Solar Web Wallet System should not used for storing larger amounts of EGC.
For this purpose, it is advisable to use an EGC Core or Daemon Wallet or an EGC Paper Wallet.
- Do not expose your credentials (username and password) to anybody. Keep them private.
- The EGC open source project, community, support, or The EverGreenCoin Foundation's staff will never asks for your credentials.
- Choose a strong password to secure your account. Visit Secure Password Generator.
- Activate the Google 2FA mechanism to enhance the security.
- When you log in the first time in your Web Wallet account note your Support PIN. This is important, because only with this information you will get support via a support ticket.
Please note: if you change your password, you must login with that new password to view the new Support PIN. The old PIN is void.
Your deposits are guaranteed for up to 1000 EGC for each account. That means in case of hacking of the EGC Web Wallet System the EGC open source project will refund each account with a maximum of 1000 EGC. Amounts over 1000 EGC will be lost. Sufficient proof of ownership will be required.
We recommend to carry only small balances of EGC. Use your personal EGC Wallet for larger amounts, or store larger amounts on an EGC paperwallet.
We recommend you enable the Google 2-Factor-Authentication for security reasons. You can find the app on Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
When contacting support, please include your Support PIN.
This EGC Solar Web Wallet System is an open source project and serves the EGC open source project. We appreciate every EGC donation to EdFwYw4Mo2Zq6CFM2yNJgXvE2DTJxgdBRX.
Notice: The EGC Solar Web Wallet System works with cookies. If you use the EGC Solar Web Wallet System you accept this, otherwise please do not use the EGC Solar Web Wallet System.
Agree and proceed